ParagonX9 - Chaoz Speech ParagonX9 - Chaoz Speech

You changed my life

My good man, your contributions to humanity should be awarded with the nobel peace prize. I just want to give you my personal thanks for helping out with my awful dictation.

You see, 12 years ago I was diagnosed with a rare condition known as double diaphragm death. Slowly, I lost the ability to speak, and for about five years I blamed everyone from my neighbor to my dog to God. Thanks to you, I'll be able to live again!

I'm looking forward to more lessons! Keep 'em coming!

The hardcorps The hardcorps

At least it isn't noise

I've been spending the better part of the last hour trying to find a single gem in the shit at the bottom of the ratings list. You certainly don't have a gem here. On the other hand, unlike the other crap in your area, you don't have random grinding noises that sound like godzilla being skullfucked by he-man while being blown up with a nuclear warhead.

For that, I am most grateful. For giving my ears a break, I shall bestow upon you two stars.

Thank you.

Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin

Is this your private playground?

I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any reason to laugh over this. Do you know why? I actually think funny things are funny.

You, sir, appear to think that this is your own personal playground. And it probably is, to you. Ah, well. While the rest of us have actual lives, you can just keep uploading sound bytes of you getting off by eating your microphone.

I didn't even know there was a fetish for that.

Basshunter Cheese DJ Tiesto Basshunter Cheese DJ Tiesto

This has a very specific use

There is one place I can think of that would be good for this music: a character death in a video game. This would be great if a single segment of it was played as the game over music.

Kindred (Super Metroid) Kindred (Super Metroid)

One of the best songs I've heard

This sounds absolutely incredible. It captures the exact same feeling of eeriness that the Metroid series has implemented since the beginning. Even better is vocals. IN A METROID SONG! This truly could be the best I have ever heard on Newgrounds.

Metroid - Mecha Hive | SL Metroid - Mecha Hive | SL

Love this song!

I really like how the drums seem to be emphasized here. AND you got the choir sound flawlessly! Love it, and downloaded.

PS: The song actually played twice in the game. Once in the hive mecha spinny thing, and also during the Incinerator Drone battle.

Sonic Casino Nights Sonic Casino Nights

I Love this song

This is a pretty good mix. I really like it. Although, it does sound a little MIDI-ish, hence the 8.

Why are so many people being stupid about the name? It's not that hard to figure out: It's the NIGHTS music from the CASINO stage in SONIC Adventure DX.

Chronamut responds:

its because I originally called it casinopolis and that caused some confusion..

neways,

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Metroid Prime 3 : Dark Samus Metroid Prime 3 : Dark Samus

Like it as a remix

I really like this song, but it sounds a little too bright compared to the original. In the original, I think a lot of the mood is set by the chorus, and I don't feel that this song captures the same mood. I do like this song by itself, though.