New Magic Bracelets New Magic Bracelets

I would like one

I need to hurry up and grab one of these before May 21, when Jesus will come to take away our sins and bracelets.

You know, 100% of all people who own this bracelet have boosted the economy by contributing to it.

In regards to the flash itself: the graphics were pretty meh, the voices weren't great, but I did enjoy the concept.

theLL responds:

Thank you for your opinion i will try to improve

sonic ex ep 1 sonic ex ep 1

Great Start

I liked the concept, and I see what you are trying to do with this. I think with time and practice you can overcome the obstacles of short length and low res graphics.

I really think that you have some potential with Flash. Keep it up!

average-spriter responds:

ok thanks and encouragment is always awesome ^^

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Very good

Love the concept, though I would have liked to have seen a bit more development.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Wow

This has got to be the best flash I've ever seen! I wouldn't be surprised in the least if I saw it on TV.

Link Turns Emo Link Turns Emo

Needs improvement

I would like to see some more actual talking. Sound would help, too. I loved the part with the television, though.

Vader + Ice Cream Vader + Ice Cream

Funny, but short.

Was funny for such a short movie, but it could have been a little longer. Still, good job!

THE Stormtrooper Movie THE Stormtrooper Movie

Funny!

Quite a funny movie, mostly because of randomness!

Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

Excellent Movie!

This movie has a great joke, which, by means of good animation and dialogue, was translated into an awesome movie. A very funny movie.

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, glad ya enjoyed it!